1/10/2020

ENILSOUNDS an artist from Denmark



let's discover today an artist from Denmark ;Enilsounds, singer and songwriter,
her music and her songs make us want to travel and are each a universe to discover, she takes us to other dimensions....

The Madwriter: Enil let us know more about you.

Enilsounds: I am from Denmark and make music on my own and get great help with the mix and mastering by my friend Producer Kurt State from UK.
My music is really meant as ideas for something more that I am not able to do by myself: I have a dream that my music could be made with a great symphonic orchestra and a huge choir.
I have never played much piano, but I always had a lot of music in my head and in my heart and it was amazing to find out that I could make music by using a Laptop.
 I am a vocalist and love to sing and I see my music as a carrier for my lyrics and singing.
From a blog by Jim Sande posted on Reverbnation:
"Line/ENILSounds is creating exciting work in the field of sound synthesis. Her music is a sophisticated layering of her voice and pleasing electronic sounds..."
TM: Thank you Enilsounds for your time !
 


find more about Enilsounds here :



Enilsounds playlist on spotify
https://open.spotify.com/user/enilsounds/playlist/6GuKgrUqHCvGT7VtBKr9FJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire